AAA Allied Group Inc Visual Merchandise Coordinator in Wilmington, Delaware
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Visual Merchandise Coordinator are:
- Manage and deploy digital signage content for all AAA ACA stores; including static content, video, and interactive touch screens.
- Work with internal marketers to obtain content, additional information, approvals, etc. needed to move projects along in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with and assist members of the Marketing teams to achieve and maintain a consistent brand message across all communication channels.
- Work with Market Research to define and report metrics to measure effectiveness of Visual Merchandising and Digital Signage strategies.
- Update internal operational systems.
- Conduct field study by traveling to stores and working directly with managers and team members to support, teach, and communicate visual directives and execution, standards, merchandise placement, and to assess and improve on digital signage strategy.
- Drive store sales and profitability by creating a store environment and shopping experience that represents our brand and is compelling to our customers.
- Anticipate, plan and implement improvements within area of responsibility.
- Associate’s degree in Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Advertising or Communications, and 1-3 years business experience in a related field.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and most Adobe systems, and basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing. Familiarity with social media a plus.
- Creative, critical thinker familiar with strategy formulation.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with especially strong writing and editing capabilities.
- Solid planning and organization skills and good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- A high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-energy work environment supporting multiple projects and assignments requiring excellent project and time management skills.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $18.50 to $22.75/hour, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for the Annual Corporate Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Digital Content Specialist, Digital Merchant Assistant, Digital Marketing, Digital Coordinator, Digital Merchandiser, Social Media Manager
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit*Our Company Website*.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our*Day In The Life Videos*.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted 10 Days Ago * Full time * 7920
Job Category: Sales