AAA Allied Group Inc Financial Systems Analyst (Workday) in Wilmington, Delaware
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst for our Wilmington, DE HQ location! This position directly supports the information systems and technology needs of the ACA Club and subsidiaries finance departments, and augment the services of the IT Department where and when needed in the finance areas. Assist Financial Systems Manager and Senior Financial Systems Analyst in the evaluation, recommendation, testing and implementation of financial information systems as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Accurate numerical ability and demonstrated knowledge of financial systems and software.
- Proficiency in all the modules of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Front Page).
- Knowledge of cloud based systems philosophy with specific focus on Workday ERP Finance solution.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems using various software tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this position will require direct communication with many individuals on a daily basis.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, organizational and oral communication skills are required with ability to communicate ideas and results to non-technical clients. Strong decision-making skills.
The primary duties of Financial Systems Analyst are:
- Assist in the maintenance of the Workday Financial Data Model (FDM) setup, which includes custom validation maintenance, Financial Mapping Engine (FME) updates, evaluate and setup spend/revenue categories, and maintain GL fiscal periods.
- Assist the Senior Financial Systems Analyst with processing, investigation and resolution of any problems with the daily integrations from business line subsystems into Workday general ledger. Identify causes of improper interfacing and, where possible, develop remedies to mitigate future occurrences.
- Own, maintain and update Workday security roles for cost centers and finance specific roles within the Workday financial platform.
- Assist with the resolution of the Unassigned Task and Reassigning Task for vacant Workday security roles for all transactions awaiting action.
- Act as the main support to Finance/Procurement/AP in the resolution of Workday issue tickets opened in ServiceNow or other issue-tracking platforms.
- Support the Financial department and lines of business with any Workday data mining/query requests as well as ad hoc report requests.
- Act as main support and liaison between Finance department and IT with the resolution of PC related issues such as equipment refresh deployments, PC issues, software updates/downloads, support for all enterprise and line of business subsystems such as Globalware, Sharepoint, VAST, Docuware, Fortis, T-Recs, Tracker, and legacy Access databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or a closely related field
- Five (5) years of experience in an automated accounting environment, or systems maintenance, development and application. Workday preferred but not required
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive starting salary of $56,400 to $71,100 depending on experience.
- Eligibility for Annual Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
Keywords: Financial Systems, Information Technology, Accounting, Workday, AAA Jobs, Financial Analyst
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit*Our Company Website*.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our*Day In The Life Videos*.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
*Job Category: *
- Posted 15 Days Ago
- Full time