Accenture Federal - Program Manager in Wilmington, Delaware
Title: Federal - Program Manager Location: USA-Southeast Job Number: 00567034
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
Accenture Federal Services is seeking an experienced and engaging Program Manager to lead an MHS Installation at a medical treatment facility. The ideal candidate will have strong experience planning the development and delivery of complex software products, strong technical leadership abilities and business acumen.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Organize, direct, and manage all aspects of contract operational support functions
• Manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer’s organization
• Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations
• Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to team members
• Oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks
• Bachelors of Science
• 10 years of Program/Project Management experience
• 5 years experience in leading multi-disciplinary resources in implementation of an EHR within Health Care Operations and / or Clinical Care Delivery Experience
• US Citizen
• Experience with multiple Cerner Solution implementation and/or MHS
• Experience in large, complex health systems
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Program, Project & Service Mgmt