PNC Customer Experience Manager Sr in Wilmington, Delaware
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101711 Cust Experience Mgr Sr
Driving enterprise customer experience culture, strategy and business outcomes through actionable programs and processes that deliver the desired customer experience.
Acts on intelligence to drive implementation of programs and processes for customers across PNC; challenges beliefs and the status quo, designs and integrates systems and processes to deliver the desired customer experience.
Provides support to business functions as they incorporate customer experience strategies into business processes.
Coaches in the business and drives alignment to customer experience strategy across the organization to deliver PNC's brand pillars. Serves as customer advocate and change agent to overcome organizational barriers to deliver customer centric solutions.
Sets the decision and execution framework in coordination with the business and the Office of the Customer. Provides oversight and direction to identify and review priorities, balance risk and ensure a sustainable process, to improve the customer experience and motivate their loyalty.
PA - Pittsburgh
Customer Experience Manager Sr
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Product & Pricing
OH001 - PNC Center - Cleveland
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
DE - Wilmington, NC - Charlotte, OH - Cleveland
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry-relevant experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. Proven leadership experience with a moderate to large scope of responsibility is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies:
Customer Experience Management. - Subject Matter Expertise
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Products and Services - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Organizational Change Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to align the organization's people and culture with changes in business strategy, organizational structure, technology and business processes.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Customer Experience Manager within PNC's Retail Banking - Product & Pricing organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Wilmington, or Cleveland.
The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for the customer life cycle for consumer and small business credit cards.
Experience and knowledge of credit card products
Experience with digital product design and product launches
Lean six sigma preferred