Epic Health Services Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in Newark, Delaware
Epic Developmental Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
As part of the Epic Health Services Continuum of Care, we offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Epic Developmental Services is hiring Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work with school staff and/or home staff and parents to facilitate positive behavior change for individuals who exhibit problem behaviors that interfere with the acquisition of skills and with their participation in the community. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
- Education: Minimum Master’s degree in a related field AND
- Two (2) years’ verified post-Master’s experience providing behavioral treatment and assessment for children and/or adolescents
- Two (2) years’ experience working as a team leader or consultant
- Ability to train and supervise staff
- Experience conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and creating Behavior Support Plans
- Experience Teaching functional communication and social skills, and implementing and creating behavior analytic programs
- Licensure: Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis-BCBA, per BACB guidelines
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
Competitive compensation package
FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Developmental Services
General Area: Dover, DE
Job Code: 43142