Perdue Farms, Inc. GENERAL LABORER in Georgetown, Delaware
Requisition Number: 175506
Job Title: GENERAL LABORER
You can come in between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to the office to apply if assistance is needed. Applications are reviewed in a week's time. After review, we will temporarily consider applicants on a case by case basis who have worked with
Perdue more than two times. Applications can also be completed at your local Libraries, Department of Labor, or on your personal computer.
The General Laborer job works on our production line processing our chicken products. This job may require working with live chicken or raw chicken.. Typical position assignment include, but are not limited to: Live Hang, Breast Debone,Dark Meat Debone.
• Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality
• Work at various stations along the production line processing chicken food products
• Adhere to all safety requirements including PPE; preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tag out procedures and Process Safety Management related matters.
• Follow instructions given by your supervisor
- at least 18 year of age• Legally authorized to work in the United States• Willing and able to stand for several hours• Lifting up to 50 lbs• Willing and able to work in wet and extreme cold and hot conditions• Willing and able to work around dust, feathers, animals and various cleaning chemicals
• Excellent work history, worked for one employer for a minimum of 12 consecutive months in the past three years
• Previous manufacturing, production, especially food production experience
Prefer High School diploma or GED. Reading, Writing, Math and analytical skills are required.
0 Years 0 Months
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.