Cornerstone onDemand Sales Effectiveness Program Manager, PreSales Solution Consulting (United States) in Dover, Delaware
We're looking for a
Sales Effectiveness Program Manager, PreSales Solution Consulting (United States)
This position will help execute on the strategy of Cornerstone’s Sales Effectiveness programs with a primary focus on the Pre-Sales team Solution Consultants (SCs). The purpose of this role is to provide SC support to drive consistent pre-sales process, training and tools while providing messaging specifically tailored for all of our global markets.
The core focus of this position is improving pre-sales productivity to support CSOD sales growth. This position is responsible for specialized training for the needs of global SCs who are Training will be focused around onboarding, product, pre-sales strategy, ‘Challenger’, process, tools, etc. This position will support the Global Sales Effectiveness Manager, Products and Portals and will partner with other Program Managers to design and deliver field content. Additional responsibilities include assisting with onboarding of all sales roles (not just pre-sales). There will be mainly US travel and some global travel – roughly 40%.
JOB SCOPE, ESSENTIAL DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult. First and foremost you are a consultant. You are able to work collaboratively with sales and SMEs to discover what the business needs to accomplish and why. You need to be able to ask discovery questions at the onset of a learning or performance request that allow you to understand the process (and how it fits into the everyday lives of the audience), define the behavior change, and set scope.
- Storytelling. You are a master storyteller. It’s what moves people and you do it well or are willing to flex your storytelling muscles to improve.
- Presentation skills. If you receive unprompted rock star feedback when you present, then you’ll be in good company here at Cornerstone. We pride ourselves on excellent presentation skills and “best practices” in facilitating virtual and instructor-led classes.
- Design Skills. You have a background in instructional design, but not so proud of those skills that you won’t break some rules for the sake of engagement. You talk to your internal customers like you are from this planet, not from “Planet Instructional Design”.
- Content creation. Work collaboratively with sales, SMEs and peers to design, develop and deliver fun, engaging, high-quality, online and in person content. Develop participant and facilitator guides, powerpoint presentations, workshops, and web-based learning for deployment.
- Onboarding Experience. Represent our internal brand to our new salespeople by being a part of our Onboarding Experience Team where you’ll teach product value and messaging. Special focus to our pre-sales team as a primary audience.
- Portal Management. Our demo portals are the engine to all employees that perform demonstrations. As one of our product experts, you will help tune up and supercharge that engine on an ongoing basis.
- Development Evangelist. You are one of the voices of continuous learning in a culture of development that supports sales revenue growth and career growth. “Preach on, my friend. Preach on!”
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU…
- Have a Bachelor’s degree Business, Communication, Marketing, L&D or related experience
- Have previous experience in a pre-sales role or supporting a pre-sales team
- Previous experience in mentoring or coaching peers within a team and in a matrix organization
- Are an excellent team player who can work with virtual and global team members
- Have a willingness to adapt and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Are comfortable and effective in small and large group presentation settings
- Demonstrates above average industry and product knowledge
- Demonstrates agility and ability to determine priorities and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Demonstrates problem solving ability and creativity
- Demonstrates organizational skills and project management skills to ensure on-time delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
SUPER-BONUS POINTS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with Cornerstone product suite
- Cornerstone pre-sales or sales experience
- Experience with Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Creative Cloud or other content creation tools
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 35 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.