General Electric Regional Account Manager Digital Mine in Dover, Delaware
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsible for selling complex technical Digital Solutions and Services into all Mining customers in the USA & Mexico and developing a pipeline of opportunities. A supportive and active team member in developing opportunities for accounts that are domiciled in either the United States or Mexico but have opportunities in other countries. Participate in developing the annual sales & order plan and held accountable to deliver on the plan and maintain opportunities in Sales Force.Com.
• Demonstrate technical expertise in Digital Solutions Offerings. Be the “go-to” person in the region for technical/application expertise
• Execute on assigned operating plan and targets to assure that business wins profitable and productive Digital Solution sales.
• Maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel and accurate profile of customer assets.
• Support the strategic planning for the OneSales Team in the USA & Mexico.
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE Transportation - Mining and competitive products.
• Develop account penetration strategies for key target accounts and provide management with quarterly report of progress as well as maintain account activity in Sales Force.Com
• Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization.
• Develop business opportunities and conduct significant campaigns to win new business and generate revenues.
• Negotiate and close complex deals and always ensure regulatory compliance in all activities and throughout the selling process.
Objectives and key performance indicators to be agreed upon commencement,
including achievement of annual Operating Plan, leading any activity related to overdue payment, completion of activities and tasks within projected timeframes
• Ensure Customer satisfaction as evidenced by feedback and buying behavior.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 10+ years’ work experience in industry-related sales, application engineering and/or marketing.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Established project management skills.
Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Experience in IT Systems a plus.
Demonstrated strong business acumen, problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends – go beyond the status quo.
Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
Demonstrated commercial acumen, including strong written, verbal & presentation skills.
Significant travel will be required with this role.
The company may in its discretion vary this position description from time to time to meet its requirements.
Locations: United States; Colorado, Georgia, Texas; Atlanta, Fort Worth, Denver
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.