GoWireless Business Sales Manager in Dover, Delaware
VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
_Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all.
We are offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
*As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, Health, Dental, Vision, and Aflac benefits, Flex-Time off, 401(k), Product Discounts, Top-notch Training, and a fun, success-driven work environment for Full-time shifts. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service, as well as having the best locations from coast to coast. *
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career. If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
Position Overview: The Business Sales Manager is responsible for generating and closing Business to Business (B2B) sales in their assigned Market. This includes creating and maintaining a 90-day funnel for potential sales leads, participating in field events, coaching and training the Store Managers and Wireless Consultants on B2B lead generation and providing accurate reporting information to the General Manager.
- Four-year degree in related field OR Two (2) years of relevant field experience may be substituted for every, one (1) year of required academia
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrate highly developed communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Access and Excel
- Thorough knowledge of reporting databases, manipulating and extracting data
- Ability to interface well with necessary departments within the company
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of professionalism while dealing with local businesses and representing GoWireless and Verizon Wireless.
- Self-motivated, prioritizes tasks, and works independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Two years of B2B sales experience
- Four years for Multi-unit management OR four years of relationship management
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending or facilitating B2B appointments, minimum of 8 per week
- Leading weekly funnel status and update call
- Creating and managing a market wide 90-day funnel
- Work with District Managers, Store Managers, Wireless Consultants and General Managers to achieve B2B sales goals
- Perform special projects as assigned by the General Manager
- Maintain spreadsheets productivity reports and sales graphs
- Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Work directly with Verizon corporate and field personnel in an effort to close business sales
- Extended periods of time standing and/or sitting
- Depending on territory size could have extended times spent driving from location to location
- Lifting to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
Posted: March 27, 2018