Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Talent Acquisition Manager
DE - WilmingtonOpportunity SnapshotBlend your corporate recruiting skill with sourcing know-how and technical expertiseas youtake ownership of this exciting Talent Acquisition Manager role, providing internal TA support and quick-paced project management ramp-up in our markets to take our organization to the next level.As Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll get to develop our overall TA strategy while becoming our in-house source to run start-up projects from a TA perspective. Quick question for you - click here
Within the last 5 years, what role did the following play in your job?
Extracting, building reports, and analyzing data for sourcing strategyMajor component of my job all or most of the timeMajor component of my job occasionallyModerate component of my job all or most of the timeModerate component of my job occasionallyMinor component of my job all or most of the timeMinor component of my job occasionallyFormerly a major component of my jobFormerly a minor component of my jobFamiliarity, but never a component of my jobNo real familiarity
(Your answer will automatically be saved when you submit your application)If you want exciting challenges every day in a role whereyou’ll have a good deal of autonomy coupled with a lot of leadership support to set you up for success, then this Talent Acquisition Manager role could be right for you!
Advance Central Services, Inc. (ACSI) works closely with newspapers to understand their business imperatives and challenges. We help them identify ways to improve their business operations and technological capabilities so that they continue to remain competitive in their markets. Providing newspapers with measurable business results, ACSI focuses on increasing cost savings. Our approach is collaborative. We offer business processes, technology support, project management, benchmarking, and analytics that result in cost savings and process improvements.
Pictured: ACSI offers an entrepreneurial environment that fosters innovative thinking and creative solutions.
Advance Central Services, Inc.is a shared services company that provides critical functions that support the goals, objectives and missions of Advance Publications, Inc.'s five media groups, five ACS business units and more than two dozen newspapers across the United States. The company's services include strategic sourcing, finance and accounting, human resources, technology solutions, production and facilities services and circulation. Advance Central Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Advance Publications, Inc., a privately held communications company that directly or through subsidiaries also owns Condé Nast Publications, Parade Publications, Fairchild Publications, American City Business Journals and the Golf Digest Companies; Advance Publications' subsidiaries also have extensive interests in cable television, as well as in Internet sites related to its print publications. For more information about Advance Central Services, Inc., please visit www.advancecentralservices.com.
The RequirementsTo be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
* A bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field; PHR/SPHR is preferred Quick question for you - click here
Topic: Do you hold current SPHR/PHR certification?YesNo
(Your answer will automatically be saved when you submit your application)
* 5-7 years of progressive experience in Talent Acquisition
* Technical knowledge in building sourcing strategies using a variety of means including cold calling, leveraging competitive resources, networking, and data mining Internet tools, web sites and social media/networking
* An analytical mindset, and experience in creating meaningful metrics including scorecards and ability to provide analysis
* Experience leading start-up recruiting projects to support organizational changes
* Experience in high-volume and rapid hiring
* Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
* Current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws regarding Human Resources issues
* Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with advanced experience in Excel (including an understanding of pivot tables)
* Ability to establish working relationships with remote groups and individuals
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing environments and priorities
* The ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed, and to be accessible even after going home at nightYou will travel up to 20% of your time to visit markets and manage projects on site as needed.