Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: AVP IT Audit - Card Services
Location: US-DE-Wilmington-One Christina Center / 52381
Job Number: 130002462
JPMorgan Chase & Co.(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and global and local regulators and has in excess of 700 staff. The Card Services and Auto audit team within the global Audit Department is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment across a number of businesses through a program of audit coverage that is performed and managed by a team of integrated technology and financial business audit specialists. These businesses , which provide products and services through a growing range of physical and digital channels, include Card Services which is one of the nation's largest credit card issuers with more than 145 million cards in circulation and over $120 billion in managed loans. The Commercial Card Solutions business provides corporations and government agencies with a variety of credit card products designed to improve the efficiency in tracking and reporting of purchased goods and services. Chase Paymentech Solutions provides credit/debit card processing services supporting over 350,000 merchants and over 50% of all US internet payments. The Auto Finance business is the largest bank provider of auto financing in the U.S. and provides auto loans and leases to consumers, primarily through a national network of automotive dealers. The Chase Student Loans business provides students and their families with the practical advice and loan solutions they need to help pay for and manage the cost of higher education. The Card Services and Auto team is primarily based in Wilmington, Delaware with some team members based in New York and Mumbai, India.
We are looking for an experienced IT Auditor with 4-6 years IT Audit experience, who is ready to take the next step in their career by joining the financial service industry's premier IT Audit organization. In this role you will be joining the Card Services and Auto IT Audit Team in Wilmington, Delaware and be responsible for the completion of audit work covering the IT infrastructure, applications and desktop, internet or mobile delivery channels used by this group of businesses. You will participate in or lead both technology and integrated audits through partnership with business and IT Audit peers based in Wilmington, New York and Mumbai. In addition, you will have direct responsibility for assessing the adequacy of technology controls around various projects including major application development initiatives, infrastructure build-outs, platform migrations and off-shoring and will be expected to develop on-going relationships with senior IT leaders.
Job responsibilities include
* Work closely with business and IT Audit colleagues to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in a program of IT audit coverage
* Lead in the planning and execution of IT and integrated audits while ensuring compliance with JPMC Audit Department methodology and industry professional standards
* Ensure proper testing of internal and external controls, and when acting as lead, manage the ongoing communication and reporting processes with the stakeholders and senior management
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with technology leaders and related control groups
* Monitor key risk indicators and significant change activities and escalate emerging technology issues to management in a timely fashion
* BA/BS in Finance, MIS, Information Technology or a related field
* 4-6 years of experience, successful candidate likely to have Big 4, large regional firm or Financial Institution experience
* CISA or CISSP expected although successful candidate will be encouraged to works towards a professional qualification
* Working knowledge of application controls and application development lifecycles and methodologies such as waterfall or Agile
* Basic understanding of key IT impacting regulations and standards such as GLBA and PCI
* Experience working with various technology delivery channels including desktop, web and mobile, and infrastructure software including operating systems and databases
* Willingness to research and learn the fundamentals of new technologies, platforms and tools
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision
* Ability to build strong partnerships with key technology stakeholders and across the IT and business audit teams through a proactive, open, communicative approach
* Travel of approximately 20% may be required.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V