Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Schedule: Per Diem
Hours: 12 hour shifts
Performs a variety of respiratory care procedures, both therapeutic and diagnostic, with a patient focused approach. The CRT will demonstrate knowledge in the current concepts of his/her field(s) performing at a level of competence that allows independent thought and action.
1. Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) or Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
2. DE CRT/RRT license
3. BCLS certification
4. Current BCLS course completion card. ACLS, PALS, and NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation
New hires will have one year to complete required certifications upon hire.
1. Delaware Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner.
2. Successful completion of NBRC written and clinical simulation exams.
3. Flexible, willing to work in non primary area as need arises.
4. Willing to perform non-traditional functions, remaining within general scope of practice
5. Evidence of:
a) Effective Communications
b) Self Motivation
c) Problem Solving Skills
Working as a team member under the general guidance of the Director, Respiratory Care, performs a variety of respiratory care procedures, both therapeutic and diagnostic, with a patient focused approach. The RRT will demonstrate knowledge in the current concepts of his/her field(s) performing at a level of competence that allows independent thought and action. Is responsible for monitoring statistical data and budget outcomes, assuring sound fiscal management of the cost center they are serving. Is responsible for ongoing performance improvement, personally, divisionally, and corporately. Applies critical thinking to providing care to patients, assuring appropriate care based on patient needs using age specific assessment, knowledge of policies and procedures, and clinical expertise.