Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Manager, Quality Assurance
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
MANAGER, QUALITY ASSURANCE
Under general direction, the Manager, Quality Assurance is accountable for the performance and results of quality assurance programs on multiple client sites. He/She manages the delivery of functional objectives by providing leadership and direction to team members and participates in the development of functional strategy for the quality assurance programs, processes, and procedures at the various locations supported.
This position is located at the Newark, Delaware Operations office and will support KBR’s site construction teams at numerous client site locations in the US. No relocation or per diem will be offered.
* Oversees/audits the implementation of client and subcontractor quality programs on assigned work at various client site teams
* Provides specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality programs, including specialized inspection and testing techniques, quality training, statistical methods, audits, quality tools for problem solving and assessment.
* Creates inspection reports stating the conditions of a work area to ensure requirements are met.
* Makes recommendations for corrective action.
* Applies knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate and verify contractually required standards for project execution.
* Implements principles of performance evaluation and prediction methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability, and maintainability.
* Responsible for maintaining quality standard of products and the procedures and materials that go into work scope.
* Aligns quality management function with the performance needs of product lines.
* Must be US Citizen and eligible to work in the United States
* Bachelor’s degree or experience in lieu of a degree preferred
* 9 years experience in quality assurance within an industrial construction environment
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Must have the ability to work in a team environment
* Frequent travel to site teams with potential for extended stays in supporting projects
* Criminal Background Check required