Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Branch/Location Code :Facility Services - 2207
Location :New Castle DE US 19720
Division :ABM Facility Services
Job Type :Full Time Regular
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Shift/Hours :First Shift (Day)
Offer Relocation :No
Job Description :
ABM Facility Services is looking for aBuilding Engineerat our New Castle, DE location.
Essential Functions are listed below but limited to:
* Ensure safe and proper operations of chiller and boiler plant and all associated equipment at all times.
* Operate and Maintain and repair all auxiliary equipment associated within chiller and boiler room.
* Complete all work orders on time and document in Angus system
* Ensure that proper housekeeping is maintained.
* Submit work requests for work to be done on equipment needing attention.
* Sign and perform tasks in log book on a daily basis.
* Monitor all available information of all Facility Support Systems displayed on the computer BAS system. Follow up on any issues as they arise.
* Follow procedures for all inventory transactions.
* Support building owners and their assigned representatives for information and execution of repairs and capital projects.
* Issue PO’s and follow up on requisitioned work.
Experience in the following areas would be desired:
* Glycol Systems.
* Chilled Water Systems.
* Plant Steam Piping, Steam Regulators, Steam Control Valves.
* Air Compressors.
* HVAC Systems.
* R/O Systems.
* Condensing Towers.
* Generator maintenance and operation
* Central plant experience is mandatory. 5+ years minimum.
* Universal CFC license required.
* Able to keep organized documentation of logs, Work orders, and Preventative Maintenance Work Orders on all equipment.
* Willing to work with the Chief Engineer in purchasing repair and maintenance parts.
* Understanding of all local Electrical and Mechanical Codes, and any permitting that is required to operate the facility.
* Ability to work overtime as required.
EOE :ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)